Win a Tour of Burbank Fire Department Headquarters
The City of Burbank Public Information Office is having a contest where you and a guest could win a VIP tour of the Burbank Fire Department Headquarters and lunch at the station! All you have to do is tag your friends in in the comment section of the Contest Announcement Post (posted on November 22, 2017 at 3:00 pm) and have your friends like the contest post.
Official Contest Rules
Entries not complying with all contest rules will be disqualified.
- Contest will run between November 22 at 3:00 pm and December 8, 2017 at 11:59 pm.
NO ENTRIES WILL BE ACCEPTED AFTER THE DEADLINE.
- Entrants must be at least 13 years old.
- City of Burbank residency is not required.
- Entrants may tag an unlimited amount of friends.
- Burbank City employees and their relatives are not eligible to win.
- Entrants must like the City of Burbank’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/burbankCA).
How to Enter
Entrants must tag their friends in the comment section of the contest announcement post (posted on November 22, 2017 at 3:00 pm) and have their friends like the contest post.
- Participants will receive one entry for every friend they tag in the contest post and that likes the contest post. For example, if an entrant tags three friends and all three like the contest announcement post, the entrant will receive three entries into the contest.
- The winner will be selected at random from a drawing that will take place on the City of Burbank’s Facebook Page via a Facebook Live Video on December 13.
- The winner will be contacted via Facebook by City staff who will coordinate a time with the winner to redeem the prize -- a tour of the Burbank Fire Department Headquarters (311 E Orange Grove Ave, Burbank, CA 91502) and lunch at the station for the winner and a guest.
- If the winner lives outside of Burbank, or is unable to attend the tour, the prize is transferrable to a person of the winner’s choosing.
- The prize is unavailable for substitution, and not redeemable for credit or cash.
The City of Burbank Public Information Office reserves the right to cancel or modify the Contest, or to disqualify any individual it finds to be interfering with the operation of the Contest, or violating the Official Rules of this promotion in a disruptive manner. All entrants must participate in good faith and adhere to guidelines provided in the Facebook Community Standards (www.facebook.com/communitystandards).