Household Hazardous Waste and E-Waste Roundup
Do you have items that are too toxic to trash? The Household Hazardous Waste and E-Waste Roundup will occur on Saturday, September 7, 2019 from 9:00 am - 3:00 pm at the Burbank Fire Department Training Center (1845 Ontario Street, Burbank, CA 91504). The event provides all Los Angeles County residents a legal and free way to dispose of household chemicals that cannot be placed in the regular trash.
What you CAN bring to the event:
- Brake fluid, paint and paint thinner
- Cleaners with acids or lye
- Pesticides and herbicides
- Household and car batteries
- Medicine and medical needles
- Computers, televisions and cell phones
What you CAN'T bring to the event:
- Waste from businesses
- Explosives, ammunition and radioactive materials
- Trash and tires
- White goods such as refrigerators, stoves, washing machines, etc.
The event is brought to you by the County of Los Angeles and presented by the Department of Public Works and the Sanitation Districts of Los Angeles County in cooperation with the cities of Burbank, Glendale, Los Angeles, and San Fernando.
For more information, please refer to the event flyer.